Michelle Obama worth is approximately $40 Million at the start of 2019. Michelle Obama net worth before the presidency was near about $1.3 Million. Net worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House.
Mrs Obama Net Worth Source
- Michelle Obama’s book “Becoming” became the year’s No. 1 best-selling book. She took $65 million book advance and $50 million deal with Netflix.
- She is poised on her 10-city US tour to rake in millions from appearances and sales of merchandise connected to her autobiography.
- She was taking a salary of $273,618 from the University of Chicago Hospitals.
- She earned $51,200 as a member of the board of directors of TreeHouse Foods.
- She is also gaining from different investments and royalties from his books.
- Michelle served the Chicago Council on Global Affairs as the board of directors.
- She also worked at the law firm Sidley Austin
- She made $225,000 for during Barclay’s stop in Brooklyn of each speaking appearance last December, tickets were sold between $300 and $4,000.
About Michelle Obama
Michelle LaVaughn Obama was born January 17, 1964, in Chicago. She is a lawyer and writer. She was also known as the first lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She married Barack Obama, who was the 44th president of the United States. Barack and Michelle Obama married in October 1992. After suffering a miscarriage, Michelle Obama was 1st time pregnant January 1992. She has two kids Malia Ann born 1998 and Natasha(also known as Sasha) born 2001. Some people also is also calling her Obama Michelle.
Michelle Obama Education
She graduated in 1985 from Princeton University, and for a law degree, she took admission in Harvard Law School in 1988.
Michelle Obama Book
Michelle Obama Family
Full Name: Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama
Father Name: Fraser C. Robinson III
Mother Name: Marian Shields Robinson
Husband Name: Barack Obama
Children: Malia Ann Obama and Sasha Obama
Mrs Obama Net Worth